20 Habits of Genuine People (That They Don't Talk About)
1. They place meaning over money.
2. They value themselves.
3. They have great intuition.
4. They diffuse drama--or avoid it altogether.
5. They take responsibility for their mistakes.
6. They're always learning.
7. They have little tolerance for fakery in others.
8. They're courageous.
9. They talk an inordinate amount about their kids and pets.
10. They laugh every day.
11. They are attracted to uniqueness and individuality.
12. They speak their mind.
13. They respond to internal expectations, not external ones.
14. They forge their own paths.
15. They are not threatened by failure.
16. They can admit their faults.
17. They are not judgmental of others.
18. They have solid self-esteem.
19. They can offer and take a compliment.
20. They practice what they preach and preach what they practice.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.