Dr. Taryn Crimi
There are millions who have begun to awaken to their true potential; learning that we are eternal creator beings who can create anything we are able to imagine. But how do we pass this newfound knowledge onto our children? Imagine what life would have been like growing up with this kind of information.
So here are 7 things you can do to encourage your child to reach their full potential as the infinite, divine beings they are.
1. No dream is too big- All too often as adults, we allow practicality to determine the likelihood of our dreams coming true. When in actuality there are no limits to what we can achieve when we are certain we can manifest it. It is only when we allow the doubts and fears of uncertainty to creep in that we diminish our tremendous creator power. Imagine how much we could accomplish if we focused all of our attention upon believing in our selves, in our dreams? Children are incredibly receptive and soak up the information they are given like a sponge. At only 3 or 4 years old children can begin to be introduced to this idea to foster the natural ability children have to dream with out limitations.
2. Teach them that their thoughts create their reality- Regardless of how young or old we are, we each create our reality through our thoughts. The Universe doesn’t respond to our words, or even our wishes; it responds to the vibration that we are continually emitting through our focus, our feelings and our emotions. Children that learn this from an early age can begin deliberately creating their reality instead of allowing the experiences in their life to govern how they feel. When each of us takes the power of our focus back and begin to use it to our advantage, rather than a “knee jerk” response to what we are subconsciously creating we begin to deliberately create the life we want to live.
3. Focus on the positive aspects of life- All too often we allow the negative experiences in our life to become our most dominant focus. What we focus on will always expand. Often times we unknowingly allow the problems in our life to expand through our focus. If we could only find the things in which we could appreciate and enjoy to become our focus, our whole world would begin to dramatically shift. Teaching children how to shift their focus upon the positive aspects in their life is one of the most valuable lessons we could teach them.
4. Teach them through your actions- Words rarely teach, we all learn best from our experiences and the experiences of others. Children look to their parents, loved ones and caretakers more than anyone else to emulate. Set the example of the divine being that you are through your actions. Each of us have experiences that we don’t like or even hate but its not what happens to us, its how we react to them that determines how our lives unfold. Be the person you want your child to become. For it is through your light that they can find their own.
5. Encourage them to follow their passions and cultivate their creativity- What would our world look like if everyone of us followed our passions instead of what made sense in a “logical” world? The gifts and passions that we each were born with were meant to be a compass to help guide us towards a life that pleased us most. The dreams that each of us held as young children often slip away when we are faced with the reality of life. There are some who whole-heartedly followed their passions and are fulfilled by the work they do. They love the live they lead. Instill this in your children at an early age and don’t allow the practicality of a dream coming true dictate whether a child should pursue what they love. Finding the things you love most in life is a true treasure that should be cultivated and encouraged regardless of what the “logical mind” says.
6. Encourage their natural curiosity- Children are naturally curious, they find intrigue and interest in the most obscure places. Things that adults often overlook, young children innately know to relish in them. The feeling of grass between their toes, a caterpillar inching along its way, a spoon and its many uses. Children innately know how to relish in the “little things”. They instinctually look for the beauty that surrounds us all. They are learning the workings of a new world and yet they haven’t forgotten the true treasures of life are found in exploring the magnificence that is here for all of us to take in.
7. Most importantly help them stay connected to their intuition- We all were born with the ability to connect to the higher realms, to receive inner guidance and rely upon our intuition. However all too often we become so reliant upon our 5 physical senses that we allow the ability to connect to atrophy. It never truly goes away, but it is like an underused muscle that is allowed to wither. Children have an innate ability to connect, and when they are encouraged to use their intuition and rely more heavily upon it, the ability grows and develops into a profound tool that can alter the course of ones life in so many impactful and beneficial ways. Children are often able to “see” realms that adults rarely can detect. If they aren’t convinced that they are just imaginings they will further develop the ability rather than loose it. Encourage your children to use that innate gifts they were born with.
There are so many things we can learn from our children, that for years were discredited. Children innately know the Universal truths that many adults have forgotten. Give your children the greatest gift by allowing them to grow in their own unique way and inspire them to follow their dreams and desires. The doubts of others have crushed so many dreams. Be the wind beneath your child’s wings and help them to soar beyond the practicality of everyday life.
Be sure to sign up for more Angelic Guides messages to receive your free copy of: How to Manifest Anything you Desire:
Dr. Taryn Crimi